• October 28

• January 3Senior make-up pictures are Monday, October 28!

The student news site of Camden High School

Palmetto Leaf

Walking Dead fans have so much to be excited about

Aaron Murphy, Staff Writer

Zombies, gore, action, drama, what else could you want in a show! Getting attached to every character, sitting at the edge of your seat every second, screaming when commercials come on, it’s one of the best feelings you can have while watching TV.

The Walking Dead is arguably one of the best shows on TV. It’s great at pulling you into the plot and not letting you go. Once you start watching it, you have to make a commitment, because you won’t be able to take your eyes off the screen the whole time.

The series so far has followed Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln), a sheriff that is lost in an apocalyptic, zombie-infested world. As he tries to survive in this new world with his new companions, he faces many challenges, but when this all started nobody expected that the zombies will become the least of their worries.

As the new season approaches, it’s all anyone’s talking about. After having 10.9 million viewers tune into the season 3 premiere, breaking a series record, I predict that this new season premiere will break that series record by at least 5 million people. It’s going to be the best and most popular season yet.

If you haven’t been following the series and want to start with this new season, I highly recommend that you go back and watch the past three seasons before this new one. It’s one of those shows with a huge plot and continues through each season. You can’t just jump in whenever you want, you have to be caught up. I can’t wait to see where producer, Frank Darabont, takes the series in this new season.